Contract Terms & Conditions
- Services. Cory Ruth, MS, RDN, also known as The Women’s Dietitian (“TWD”), is very excited to work with you (my “Client”)! TWD will provide only the services included in the online program described on TWD’s website https://www.thewomensdietitian.com/ and paid for by Client.
- Payment. NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason once payment is received by TWD. If Client has purchased the payment plan, Client agrees to complete all four payments in full.
- Nature of Services. Client understands that TWD is a Registered Dietitian licensed to consult in the fields of diet and nutrition, but is not a medical doctor. TWD cannot and does not practice medicine, provide medical advice, diagnose disease or medical conditions, prescribe or dispense medications, or make recommendations on the cure, prevention, or treatment for medical diseases or conditions. TWD does not provide medical nutrition therapy (“MNT”). While the health education, information and advice provided by TWD can supplement medical treatment programs, it should never be used as a substitute for the medical advice of a licensed physician.
- Confidentiality/Privacy. All personal information of Client will be held in strict confidence by TWD and will not be disclosed to any third party unless directed by Client in advance in writing delivered by email to TWD.
- Limitation of Liability. Client understands that although TWD’s services are designed to improve Client’s health, TWD cannot and does not warrant or guarantee any particular result. Client agrees to assume all risks, known or unknown, inherent in relying on nutrition advice and recommendations (including supplements) for any purpose. Client agrees to release and hold TWD harmless from and against any claims or damages, including any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that may arise out of or result from services provided by TWD. THERE CAN BE NO GUARANTEE OF ANY RESULT FROM ANY ONLINE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WEIGHT LOSS, PREGNANCY, OR ANY OTHER HEALTH CONDITION OR BENEFIT.
- Dispute Resolution. These contract terms are interpreted and governed by the laws of the U.S. State of California, including its “conflicts of law” rules. Client understands and agrees that all of TWD’s services are provided in Siskiyou County, California, regardless of where Client lives or works. Venue for any dispute between TWD and Client will be in Siskiyou County, California.
- Testimonials. Client agrees TWD can use any of Client’s feedback about the program (via email, direct message, or from the Facebook page) for promotional purposes, including photos. TWD will always use a pseudonym unless otherwise granted permission and will never disclose any personal information about Client.
- Facebook Community Group Membership. Client agrees to act with integrity within the Facebook community group and refrain from any negative, harassing, or disparaging conduct towards Cory, the program, or others within the group. Client agrees TWD can remove Client from the Facebook group at any time, for any reason, without any notice.
Copyright © 2010-2023,THE WOMEN’S DIETIAN. All rights reserved.